Reservation and Cancellation Terms and Conditions
Payoff should be done at least 2 days before the cruise date.
- A refund of the deposit is given to clients if the cancellation of the reservation is received more than 25 days in advance.
- A refund of the deposit is not given back if the cancellation of the reservation is received less than 24 days in advance.
- It is imperative that at least 2 days before the cruise date, the payment should be done.
- A total refund of the money is given in case of extreme weather conditions or if the minimum number of participants (6) does not exist. Alternatively, a new day can be carried out.
- The cruise trip can take place depending on the existing weather conditions on the island and in agreement with the captain of the yacht. The daily cruises, which include the tour of Amorgos and the Small Cyclades, Koufonisia Sxoinousa Irakleia, may take place if the wind is till 3 beaufort. If the wind is above 3 beaufort, the daily cruise to the South of Amorgos can take place. For more details you can visit the site amorgos-yachting.com. Your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions outlined, depending on the weather conditions concerning your own safety, are required to process your reservation.
BANK NAME: EUROBANK
IBAN: GR47 0260 1420 0009 3020 0464 410
OWNER: AMORGOS YACHTING N.E.P.A.
Please send the receipt of the deposit in the email address firstname.lastname@example.org